Feeling?
Some feelings can't be expressed in words.
Looking at my friend list in Facebook. Sometimes, I wanna say "Hi, how are you?".
but I won't, seems like a repetitive task for me to ask every friend of mine.
So I just keep silent there, but keep viewing people's profile.
Update myself with latest news in their profile.
CNY is over unofficially, tomorrow back to work. A big nightmare waiting for me to handle tomorrow.
I keep coughing, very suffering, God dam it. Wish I have a magical potion that can instantly cure it.
I cherish all my friends. Serious one.
even Tiffany, the girl i fell in love like when I'm 13 years old, i tried to add her back on FB, but sadly can't find her.
Must be wondering, how on earth i can remember peeople's name for like 10 years ago never contacted?
I got write dairy every during the old time. xD
Even a friend i hated very much in secondary school, i also add him back.
then u might again accuse me double standard as i did delete a "friend", well, that "friend" is no longer a friend.
saw a friend from "in a relationship" to "single". and sometimes post those emo emo status. Seeing it remind me the old times too. It really hurt and hard to go through, that is why i tried to make her happy.
I also saw similar cases in lowyat forum as well.
after reading some 20 pages long.
I learn something, if u know yr partner is going out with another guy/girl and hiding it from you (especially late at night). even u confess it out, she/he still deny it. these type of girl/guy can throw away already for sure.
After reading it, give me more motivation to kill off a relationship if necessary. LOL...
haha... still single.
Posted by
Ah Goh
0 comments:
Post a Comment