Ah Goh

I love my life.

A beautiful Sunday. Waking up in the morning, have a nice breakfast at wangsa maju seksyen 2, yummy nasi lemak with much needed kopi ice to prepare myself my weekly routine enjoyment; badminton. Time fly really fast. Is June already. I'm going to be 23 years old soon. Last time I update my blog is on January 2012, almost half year I didn't update my blog. How would I ever forget to update my blog? I been keeping this blog since 2009. Going to change to a new job soon, uncertainty looming, but still, I'm excited with it. "Money makes the world go round". Planning to take my CIMA very soon, after 1 year. Things seems didn't change much compare a year ago. Only my younger brother move in and stay with me. For no reason, can't think of anything to write. Better go and sleep. Good night to whoever reading it.

0 comments: