Ah Goh

I love my life.

wake up 9.30am, wash my face, eat breakfast, get ready for badminton.

Badminton from 11am till 1pm, Lunch with badminton kaki
at the same time, enjoy the Korea Open Final as well.
Din't clean the room as i cleaned yesterday.
Din't iron the clothes as I ironed last night.
Din't wash toilet as i washed yesterday.

and the most surprise stuff i did was browsing www.jobstreet.com.my
planning to resign and change my job?
No.

Actually thinking of my future. I was actually browing my emails.
read the CIMA study follow up.
then at the same time, browse the jobstreet as well.

Thinking...
What is the future I wanna be?
I really can't just work as an Account Assistant for the years coming.
maybe 1 or 2 years can, but i seriously need to consider my future prospect.

I need to upgrade my qualification if I were to get a better paid salary.
CIMA/ACCA/CPA/ICAEW

I can't really simply spend.
RM320 rental.
Petrol
car maintenance
daily Meals
Badminton
Entertainment
Great Eastern saving
if add on Car installments, give some money to parents
really seriously not enough momeny to use.
some more have to pay ptptn loan back.
Tax as well for those who qualified to pay.
Study le???
tuition fees, exam fees, exemption fees

Really seriously, can simply afford to spend as i like.
study should be my 1st priority,
save money to study 1st.

That s what i said to myself today.
to have a better future and as well as a better person.

Target: at least RM3k by end of June.
Definitely achievable, just see can i really able to control my spending.

0 comments: